- Are each of your management teams' goals aligned to support the goals of your company?
- Are each of your employees' goals aligned with your management's goals?
- Are your employees' performance measured against their goals?
- Is each employees' compensation determined by how they meet those goals?
- Is the employee's compensation proportional to the impact that meeting those goals have on the bottom line of the company's profit?
- Are each of your employee's rewarded for exceeding those goals in a method that's proportional to the impact they're having on the bottom line?
- Is every hour of your employees' time impacting their ability to meet their goals?